Sunday, May 4, 2008

More MySpace Laughs

There's a MyShrine page that's SUPPOSED to be that of Cleveland Browns head coach Romeo Crennel. And while most of this sounds pretty angry, I'm really laughing my head off as I write it.

I highly doubt the real Romeo would:

----Put "No More Mo" on his profile after having had to fire his longtime friend;

----Have a Jack Daniels background theme;

----Belong to a MyScum group named "Steelers Fucking Suck! Browns Kick Ass!" (Wow, what a deep thinking group THAT must be!).

----Have "P. Diddy" listed in the same group of "Heroes" that includes Bill Parcells, Mike Ditka, and Bill Belichick. I'm sorry....I just don't see Romeo grooving to Pissy Diddy.

----Have a banner that says "This space pimped by myspacepimper.com" on his page.

Myspacepimper......how appropriated for a site where so many people think it's cool to refer to themselves as "pimps" and "bitches". Nothing says "desperate to be cool by being classless and unoriginal" more than MySlime. Why go to the trouble of thinking when you can merely parrot what the rest of the "kewl" kids are saying? I mean "cool PIMPS".

Pimped by MySpacepimper. Not DESIGNED by MySpacepimper.

PIMPED by the pimper. Is it "pimpalicious" or "pimpariffic", or both? Let's go watch "Pimpy Longstocking"! Everybody follow the pimper! Even MySludge's graphics businesses are ignorantly hip.

Peter Pimper pimped a pimp of pimpled pimpers..... She pimps pimp shells by the pimp shore.... Pimped in the pimp of time..... Better pimped than never...... Ignorance is pimp.... Pimp in the name of love.....

Okay....I'm getting off track here.....we all know what a "bitch" that is.

Anyway, "Romeo" has 1734 "friends". Among them, TWO have figured out this isn't the real Crennel. WOW! A WHOLE TWO! LMAO The imposter made his mistake about Romeo's birthday and somehow, one of these "kewl" people caught it.

Among the rest, well.....you know. The comments page is loaded with compliments about Romeo firing Carthon. It's unbelieveable. Yeah, I'm sure the real Romeo would appreciate all the shit you assholes are saying about his buddy. Since you believe this is the real Romeo, how about saying something more conciliatory than that? You know, be nice-- like you are in your letters to Santa Claus.

Oh, MyPimpers.....just a little heads up here. I highly doubt any NFL player or coach's MySwine page is legit. NFL players and coaches really have better things to do than hanging around MyScum looking at pretty banners and "showin' love". Fucking NFL coaches work around 70-80 hours a week. 7 days a week.

Do you people REALLY think after a 14 hour day, a coach gets home and thinks "I'd better check my MyEgo page."? Yeah, RIGHT. Are you fucking serious??????? Here's a tip in general: If ANYBODY who's famous has a MyPuke page, view it with exteme skepticism (look it up). Quit looking at the pretty banners. Pull your heads out of your asses, you morons.

These people have gobs of money. If anything, they usually just pay someone to set up their own personal website.

So Kellen Winslow's page is probably a fake. Ty Law's is probably a fake. Jim Tressel's is probably a fake. Leigh Bodden's page is probably a fake. And by "probably" I mean "definitely". And that's why I think 99.9 percent of you are "probably" pretty fucking stupid.

But you know whose MyBarf page is probably real? The actor who played Cousin Oliver on the Brady Bunch. HIS page is real. Because, let's face it......MyVomit is where people like him end up. Fuck, I wouldn't be surprised if Danny Bonaduce has one. HIS, if it exists, is probably real, just like the one belonging to Robbie Rist (Cousin Rodent).

(10.25.06)
Update: That MySpace page was taken down, presumably by the impersonator. No doubt he had a great laugh at the tools he jerked around. I still laugh about how many people he fooled.

No comments: