I can't take it anymore. I'm not looking at another MySlime--and I DO mean slime--profile for the rest of the year. Oh, I'll look at them again. It's a source of cheap laughs and it deserves to be mocked. But I have to stay away for awhile. I need a break. And so do you. But before we take this break (which will probably end up being a one month break, what can I say?), let's have "one for the road".
While it may seem like I go to MyPig and look at profiles, that isn't the case. Lots of people on Yahoo have their MyScum page linked to their profiles and that's where I find them. The last one I saw was the straw that really tweaked the camel's back and sent him to the chiropracter.
Before I put down what I read, I'd like to say that while I swear like a sailor and say "fuck" like it's fucking going out of fucking style, I never resort to bathroom humor. If I want that, all I have to do is turn on virtually any so-called situation comedy these days. And I'm not quoting this profile for laughs, but merely to make a point.
This woman, of course, listed herself as being from "Hootchieville". Of course she did. The mentally impaired do things like that. Anyway, underneath her profile pic, she wrote--and I quote--"It Stinks In Here Because I'm The Shit!".
WHAT????????????????????
So this stupid, egotistical asshole thinks she's giving herself "props" by saying she's a piece of shit? She's so great, she's shit. You have to be kidding. And she doesn't even get it. Typical MyPig idiot/moron/social reject/fucktard/bytch/pimp. I won't go so far as to call MyStupidity "decadent", but it's pretty close. How fucking childish can you get?
Come on. "Hey, look at me! I'm shit!". Truly, this bytch has mastered the art of self description. Congrats, skank-ho'. You should be very proud. And I'm sure you are. And rest assured, this IS an adult (well, chronologically) and not some giggly kid joking around. It's someone who SHOULD know better. Pathetic.
So for now, MyShitters, go fuck yourselves. Go fuck your sparkly banners and stupid "If I were a whore, what kind would I be?" quizzes. Go fuck your two thousand pretend friends. Go fuck your massive, attention seeking egos. Go fuck your pictures. Go fuck your "adds". See you in a bit. I can only run my tongue over that cold sore in my mouth so many times. I WILL mention you one time in my Christmas List for the Insane that'll come up in December, but other than that, nothin'.
So till the new year rolls around, take care. And make sure to keep "Showin' Love!".

No comments:
Post a Comment